TL Transportation llc, an authorized delivery partner and service provider for Amazon has immediate openings for delivery drivers in your area. TL Transportation is one of the premier and largest parcel delivery companies in the Mid-Atlantic. This position will deliver small packages to mostly homes and some commercial locations. We are looking for candidates with excellent customer service skills. We need excellent communicators who believe the customer comes first always. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to operate a cargo van safely and professionally. This candidate will have the ability to work in accordance with the company’s procedures and preferred work methods. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Drives vehicle to deliver packages to residential and business customers.
- Pulls delivery items from designated area, loads delivery vehicle, and delivers items accordance with distribution orders.
- Assist other delivery associates as directed by dispatcher or site managers.
- Unloads trucks at the warehouse or at other delivery points
- Operates vehicle in a safe manner, maintains vehicle cleanliness, refuels as needed and reports malfunctions and hazardous conditions.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Loads vehicle for delivery.
- Observes all traffic laws and posted speed limits.
- Returns all required documentation to appropriate company official.
- Observes no smoking in delivery vehicle.
- Maintains a neat, clean personal appearance.
- Must get all pertinent information if involved in an accident and inform appropriate company official.
- Ability to work independently
- Drive large vehicles including cargo vans in a safe manner
- Familiarity with delivery practices and handling methods.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be 21+ to apply
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Skills & Abilities:
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 1 year experience in package delivery field
- Skills: General knowledge of GPS units and basic computer skills
- Certificates & Licenses: Valid Drivers license for at least 3 years with no more than 2 points on record
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.