Come join the team at TL Transportation and make a difference in your community! We are a 3rd party delivery company, helping to keep our customers across the region connected and delivering all of their essential and non-essential purchases. This full-time position is 40 hours per week, with some opportunities to work additional overtime hours.
- Health Insurance – under $100 per pay
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Online access to life service assistance programs, such as counseling and treatment programs
- Amazing discounts & savings offered through our LifeCare program
- Safe Driving Program – First time driving a delivery vehicle? We don’t hand you the keys and wish you good luck, we will TRAIN you so you feel safe and confident on the job!
- Each day is fun and different!
- Delivery Associate/Drivers drive a company van to drop off packages to customers homes
- Pulls delivery items from designated area and properly loads vehicle for delivery
- Assist other delivery associates as directed by dispatcher or site managers
- Operates vehicle in a safe manner, maintains vehicle cleanliness, refuels as needed and reports malfunctions and hazardous conditions
- Typical work week is 5 days a week
- Typical working day is up to 10 and 1/2 hours
- Must follow strict safety standards on and off the road
- Observes all traffic laws and posted speed limits
- You’ll interact with customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- You’ll use handheld technology to manage the delivery process
- Must have a valid drivers license for a minimum of 3 years (Commercial license is not necessary)
- Must be at least 23 years old
- No patterns of driving violations or suspension of driving privileges
- No major at fault accidents or reckless driving
- Must be able to complete 3rd party background checks: criminal, motor vehicle and drug test
- Must provide work eligibility and work authorization forms
- Must be able to lift packages (up to 50 lbs)
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work well with others
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.